The trend of appealing design, simplified navigation and more graphics has increased rapidly. This has opened doors of opportunities for UI UX designers. All across the globe, the career opportunities for UI UX designers are increasing. If you are also thinking of becoming a UI designer or a UX developer, then this article will answer all common questions students usually ask representatives of the UX UI design institute.
What is UI UX?
- UI is an acronym for User Interface.
- UX is an acronym for User Experience.
UI and UX designing may sound similar and even you can find a single UI UX design course that covers both user interface and user experience concepts, but there is a fundamental difference between both. UI includes the design of the user interface of the applications, screens, web apps, etc. with which users will interact.
The UI UX design institute covers how to design intuitive layouts and screens. The UX defines the process of developing elements to deliver an engaging user experience by comprising the human feelings, emotions, preferences, and perceptions. It includes designing and developing intuitive designs and user experiences for users.
- The number of people searching for a UI UX design course near me has increased rapidly due to the increasing demand for skilled user interface designers and user experience developers.
- The UI/UX designer’s demand in India is massive. In India, the vacancies for fresher and more experienced UI UX designers have exploded in the past 5 years.
- In each major city of India, there are multiple jobs available for UI UX designers.
- You can either choose to become a versatile UI UX designer. Alternatively, you can become either a UI designer or UX developer.
Salary of a UI/UX designer
- The package can vary from city to city and from fresher to experienced level.
- The average salary of a mid-level UI UX designer is 6 to 7 lakhs per annum.
Who Can Become a UI/UX Designer?
- Anyone with an interest in learning UI and UX and a creative heart can become a successful UI UX designer.
- All you need to do is look for the best UI UX design course offered by a reliable and known UI UX design institute.
How To Become a Successful UI UX Designer?
- The first step is to learn the art of designing and user experience development by learning UI/UX design.
- Once you finish the course, you can join any IT or technology company as an intern or fresher.
- With experience, you will get an increment in salary and a promotion in position.
- You can also change jobs to get better and brighter job opportunities.
The career for UX/UI in India is vast, just you have to excel in the tool and increase your creativity.
Join Arena Animation Rajkot to master the UX/UI course. Also, know about animation, VFX, Game Design, Graphic Design, Web Design, VFX Film Making and Web Development course. Enquire now!