Animation brings characters to life and articulates a story creatively and convincingly. Once you learn character animation from the best animation institute in Rajkot, the next step is to sharpen your skills as a character animator to open the doors of career opportunities.
In this blog post, we will share how you can hone your dexterity further as a character animator. Remember, if you have taken any of the Arena Animation Courses in Rajkot, then all these tips and some more added tricks will be covered in the course itself.
1. Understand the Animation Character
To make your animation realistic, you need to understand the psychology of the character. Some of the 3d animation courses teach character animation, but do not shed light on this aspect of animation. According to the best animation institute in Rajkot, to completely understand the animation character, the animator needs to:
- Research about the character
- Check possible real world references
- Take suggestions from the scriptwriter, voice over artist, and other artists related to the animation character or movie
- An animator can also capture himself in the camera acting as an animation character to understand the real world movements, action, reaction, and anticipation of the character.
2. Focus on Getting the Right and PreciseMovements and Surroundings
As covered in all the best Arena animation courses, a successful character animation artist needs to focus on the precise and right movements of the animation character. Some of the essential tips shared by the best animation institute in Rajkot are listed below:
- Focus on the gravitation impact to make animation more realistic.
- The body moment of the character needs to be clean and right on the time. Moreover, it needs to grab the attention of audiences. According to the experts of character animation and teachers of the 3d animation courses, the movement of a character starts with the eyes. Then, the head, neck, and the entire body movein a sequence by following the eyes.
- The animator needs to flawlessly include anticipation, action, and reaction to different events happening to the character.
- The whole animation needs to be in a layered process to make the whole job easy and effective.
- Voice over, music, and surroundings have to be well synchronized to create an engaging effect.
- Rig plays an important role. Therefore, customize the rig. Moreover, keep it in the simplest possible appearance.
Read Next Blog:
3. Coordinate the Animation Character Movements with Voice Over
Only the best animation institute in Rajkot and other selected cities cover this in the offered 3d animation courses. It is necessary to match the movements of the animation character with the voice over aka speech. A trick shared in the Arena animation courses to precisely match this movement is, the animated character should not utter each letter else the dialogues will be delivered first and lip movement will come up afterward.