Due to COVID 19 pandemic, many businesses suffered, but the digital industry has not faced many hiccups. The digital industry has in fact grown at a rapid rate because more and more businesses have adopted digitization. This gives enough reasons to students to explore career opportunities and market growth scope for the industry they are considering.
One of the most popular digital career lines is VFX as per the best VFX Institute in Rajkot. Many students join a VFX course in Rajkot and other Indian cities. This makes it vital to explore how the VFX industry unfolds in the future and what will be the growth ratio in 2021 amid the risk of COVID 19 waves.
1. AI is going to empower the VFX industry
- The VFX design course has been teaching different software that can make rendering, post production, and other jobs related to visual effects simplified and effective.
- The increasing influence of artificial intelligence in different industry verticals has also touched VFX software covered in the VFX course in Rajkot.
- The VFX software that adds the power of artificial intelligence like Deepfake and Runway ML is going to automate various jobs related to visual effects.
- Some of the jobs that get automated and fast forwarded using AI driven VFX software solutions are green screen keying, VFX rendering, rotoscope, etc.
- This is going to be the reason for the growth of VFX companies and VFX professionals. This is the reason the best VFX Institute in Rajkot covers software like Deepfake.
2. Key markets that will grow in 2021 and the future years
- The VFX professionals that have completed the right VFX design course can join any industry of their interest out of gaming, media, and entertainment.
- As per the statistics, consumers are using more and more OTT platforms. The content disseminated on the OTT platforms like Netflix, Zee5, Hotstar, etc. also takes advantage of visual effects.
- It means the growth of OTT platforms and visual effects on these platforms are definite.
- The students that have completed the right VFX course in Rajkot can join the OTT industry as it is going to grow more in 2021 and upcoming years.
3. Remote operations will grow with the help of trending technologies
- One of the major challenges VFX professionals face is the limitation of working in the studio.
- The hard drives, graphic cards, VFX software, and other tools are required to work on VFX rendering and other jobs.
- It is difficult to purchase all expensive tools to work remotely and even if someone purchases these tools, he or she has to work using that software using the same system.
- With technological advancements, these limitations are removed. For example, the best VFX Institute in Rajkot will cover how to mirror the computer setting using cloud computing in its VFX design course. This can make remote work possible.
- VFX software like Nvidia Omniverse also supports remote working models.
Remote operations with the right tools will also contribute to the growth of the VFX market.